Urban Infrastructure Interventions
Working to identify key building-level performance and occupancy data that help answer urban-level questions. This will also explore new methods for examining the interactions between people and infrastructure.
This includes a focus on:
• Reducing the environmental impacts of human settlements
• Improving the health and productivity of city dwellers
• Creating safe, functional, and attractive settlements
• Delivering basic services more effectively
• Examining how policymakers can position infrastructure investments for sustainability goals